Saturday, January 21, 2012

Before CNY 2012

This feeling can't be exist right now.
I hate it! =(
I knew that No one can save me instead of myself,
I should get through it,this is my problem,
I am the solely greatest solvent for myself.

A new year is coming,I should have a new dimension of life,
and I should change my purpose of life..my behavior..my attitude..my everything..
Sometime I just 'SAY' but never 'DO'
and now,I MUST DO according to what I've SAID!

Other than that,sorry mum and dad,this few days I was really make them pissed off,sry for my unrespectful,I know I should leave home and find a job rather than just stay home being a couch potato.
But,Give me half more month!Everything will followed u all wish!

Just saw a quote,it's really awesome.

If you have a choice between me & other person, choose her/him because if
you really loved me there wouldn't be a choice



by the way,
Happy chinese new year too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment