Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be firm

I,make a promise to myself,
If the second time really happened,I will not let anythings or anybody to hurt me,
I will throw out my whole energy to protect myself!I will dare to say 'NO' to every happening without any hesitation and regret!

I'll remember tight on someday in this year,
I'll supervise,
and stood still to wait for this disaster.
even it will occur as what i've predicted or maybe not,
but I've made a strong assurance for my own.

Life is just like a business or trading in the market,
if you weak,you get exploited.
if you strong,you'll earned.
even it's in BG relationship affairs.

Perhaps that i'm true. =)

Should tidy up my everything before step to a new year.
including my mind,my soul,my emotion and so so..
Give myself a big smile

No comments:

Post a Comment